My Full-Planning Wedding Service is perfect for couples with busy schedules looking for support from start to finish.
To many people the thought of hosting a large number of guests to such an important occasion, whether it is in a wedding venue or at home in their garden, is extremely daunting and can be quite overwhelming. Consider me your partner in the planning process, guiding you through each task, ensuring that every detail is thoughtful and every logistic is planned out. Enabling you to enjoy to the maximum your wedding week and day.
I will take care of you and your guests, prior, during and after your destination wedding.
1. Planning and Coordination
My Full Planning package can be customised to the client's needs and includes
- Establishing priorities, developing, and tracking the budget
- Ceremony and reception venue location
- Legal and church documentation
- Vendor recommendations, negotiations, and bookings
- Contract review
- Vendor management
- Creation and execution of a design scheme
- Wedding planning timeline preparation and creating a wedding checklist
- Wedding favours
- Coordinating accommodations and activities
- Etiquette information
- General advice and consultation
- Attendance at vendor meetings
- Confirming all details with the appropriate vendors prior to the wedding
- Facilitating the ceremony rehearsal
- Organize and co-ordinate welcome cocktail, rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch
- Unlimited time on-site with your wedding planner and up to two assistants, allowing you to enjoy every moment of your wedding day without any worry about the details
- Directing the ceremony processional
- Coordinating and assisting with the setup of the ceremony and reception
- Setup of wedding accessories such as a guest book, place cards, favours, etc.
- Coordinating pinning of boutonnières and ensuring VIP’s receive flowers
- Acting as the point of contact for all vendors
- Assisting the family, wedding party and guests as needed
- Distributing final payment and gratuity to vendors
- Providing a stocked emergency kit
- Coordinate breakdown