WHY YOU SHOULD GET MARRIED IN GUATEMALA?
Are you dreaming of a wonderful and romantic place where you could have your Wedding, Elopement or Vow Renewal? You want to do it in a different and unusual place, something incredible. Let me tell you that Guatemala is the answer to your request!
We have direct flights from different cities of the world. Our weather is perfect, Guatemala is the Eternal Spring Country.
There are so many advantages in organizing it here. You will be already in an exotic land, so you can turn it in your honeymoon too! If you come with family and friends you will have such a wonderful time, combining a special event with visiting a magnificent country!
If you are thinking that it will be really expensive, let me tell you that here you can get more value for your money.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN GUATEMALA?
For anyone who comes to Guatemala looking for an Elopement, Wedding or a Vow Renewal will find here:
- The elegance of the Old Colonial architecture of La Antigua Guatemala.
- The beautiful of Lake Atitlán surrounded by three volcanoes and eleven beautiful little Maya towns.
- The pyramids of Tikal “Heart of the Mayan World”.
- Also, you can have the fun experience to travel in a Chicken Bus.
1. BEAUTIFUL WEDDING IN ANTIGUA, GUATEMALA
This exclusive Symbolic Ceremony and Wedding Reception in the Colonial City of Antigua, Guatemala for up to 24 guests including Bride & Groom includes:
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport for 24 people including Bride and Groom.
- 2 night accomodation in double room for 24 people including Bride and Groom.
- Hair Dresser and Makeup artist for the Bride.
- Symbolic wedding ceremony on venue´s private garden or deck with beautiful view to the volcanoes with celebrant speaking (English, Spanish or interpreter).
- Live music for the Ceremony.
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom boutonniére.
- Fresh flowers for the Ceremony.
- Table fresh flower centerpiece where Reception will take place.
- Wedding Reception for 24 people including Bride and Groom:
- DJ´s music for the Reception.
- One hour cocktail with soft and alcoholic beverages.
- Buffet for 24 people (two meats, salads, pasta, bread, dessert) including water, sodas, wine, beer, coffee and tea.
- Wedding Cake.
- Wedding Planner assistance during your arrival, Wedding Day and departure.
- 9 hours photo service (includes preparatives of the Bride, Ceremony and Reception), First Look, "Love Session" 30 minutes, Photobook 18 pages, 450 digital photos, online link.
Our Destination Wedding Planner Package also includes:
- Detailed information about the venues (images, venue size, accommodation options, menu options, flower options).
- Planning meetings with the client via Skype or WhatsApp.
- Help to undestand the event budget.
- Prepare a schedule / timeline and checklists for the planning process.
- Assist with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues.
- Assist with selection color scheme, theme and style of the wedding.
- Assist with selection of personalized welcome bags and wedding favors.
- Help with booking the accomodation and local transportation.
- Wedding assistant and coordination during all the planning process.
- Coordination and booking of welcome dinner.
- Assit, coordination and booking of any other service not listed here.
- Assist with selection of Tours post wedding.
- Assist with booking of extra nights.