Tarnita Lake is that truely unique location for your special day.
The views over Tarnita lake will leave an everlasting impression on you and your guests.
The 3 cabins are strategically placed between the mountains, surrounded by forest and right on the shore of lake Tarnita.
The venue is perfect for groups of 24 people. At the same time, the guests can thoroughly revel in the quietness and surreal beauty that the lake offers.
With both the wedding ceremony and the reception taking place outside over looking the lake, you will feel as if the surrounding nature is part of your experience, part of your lifestyle.
1. Lakeside Symbolic Ceremony and Wedding Reception up to 24 guests including Bride & Groom
This exclusive Lakeside Symbolic Ceremony and Wedding Reception for up to 24 guests including Bride & Groom includes:
- Symbolic wedding ceremony on the venue's private deck with celebrant speaking your language (English) or interpreter
- Symbolic Marriage Certificate
- Hair Dresser and Makeup artist for the couple
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom boutonnière
- Table fresh flower centrepiece where reception will take place
- Photo Corner on the venue's private deck
- 10 hours photo service
- 8 hours video service
- 2 nights accommodation in double room for 24 people including Bride and Groom
- Wedding Reception for 24 people including Bride and Groom - 5 courses including water/wine/ drinks package and wedding cake
- Wedding Planner assistance for the wedding day
also included in the price a Video Package of 8 hours with
- Cinematic Movie 15- 30 min
- Social Media Movie 2 - 3 min
- USB & Box
- 2 cameras
- 1 videograph
- online link
an amazing 10 hours Photo Package also is included in the price with
- 450 - 750 editated photos
- USB & Box
- Online galery
Our Destination Wedding Planning Package also is included in the price with:
- detailed information about the venues (images, venue size, accommodation options if necessary,
- transportation options to/ from airport or other cities)
- phone and email availability for any questions
- planning meetings with the client in the office or via skype/ whatsapp.
- help to prepare and understand an event budget
- prepare a schedule/ timeline and checklists for the planning process
- assist with walk-through, selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- assist with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding
- answer wedding etiquette questions
- assist with selection of personalized welcome bags & wedding favors
- help with finding, negotiating and booking suitable vendors for your event: photographer & videographer,
- music band/ DJ, catering, florists, photobooths (we can work with any provider, if you have preferences)
- help with booking the accommodation, local transportation, flights, welcome dinners and other travel related services.
- coordinate with vendors to ensure services/ products are provided in a timely manner ongoing updates and consultation
- final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding
- wedding day coordination on site (we will be there to assist you on your wedding day)
DJ & music from 2000 euro for 10 hours