What can be more romantic than celebrating your love surrounded by majestic mountains, in a 1900 castle?
Cantacuzino Castle is set at the foot of the mystical Carpathian Mountains, in a rural Romania that still recalls the medieval charms.
A great example of the Neo-Romanian style, mixing Byzantine, late Italian Renaissance, Oriental and local rustic elements, the castle stands as a witness of the Belle Epoque, ready to become animated on special occasions. Sculpted oak doors, stained glass windows, fireplaces decorated with mosaic and gold foils, are all there to set the tone for a lavish event. And all this beauty is enriched by lush and imposing nature of the mountains.
The serene panoramic view from the main balcony will make you instantly fall in love with this venue.
1. Luxury Package Symbolic Ceremony and Wedding Reception up to 30 guests including Bride & Groom
This is an exclusive and luxury package for a symbolic Ceremony and Wedding Reception for up to 30 guests including Bride & Groom
Included in the package you find:
- Symbolic wedding ceremony on the terrace of the castle overlooking the mountains with celebrant speaking your language (English) or interpreter
- Symbolic Marriage Certificate
- Hair Dresser and Makeup artist for the couple
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom boutonnière
- Table fresh flower centrepiece where reception will take place
- Photo Corner on the main balcony of the castle overlooking the mountains
- 10 hours photo service
- 8 hours video service
- Castle Villa with 2 bedrooms for the wedding couple in order to get ready for the ceremony
- Wedding Reception for 30 people including Bride and Groom - 5 courses including water/wine/ drinks package and wedding cake
- Wedding Planner assistance and day of wedding coordination
Our Destination Wedding Planning Package also is included in the price with:
- detailed information about the venues (images, venue size, accommodation options if necessary,
- transportation options to/ from airport or other cities)
- phone and email availability for any questions
- planning meetings with the client in the office or via skype/ whatsapp.
- help to prepare and understand an event budget
- prepare a schedule/ timeline and checklists for the planning process
- assist with walk-through, selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- assist with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding
- answer wedding etiquette questions
- assist with selection of personalized welcome bags & wedding favors
- help with finding, negotiating and booking suitable vendors for your event: photographer & videographer,
music band/ DJ, catering, florists, photobooths (we can work with any provider, if you have preferences)
- help with booking the accommodation, local transportation, flights, welcome dinners and other travel related services.
- coordinate with vendors to ensure services/ products are provided in a timely manner ongoing updates and consultation
- final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding
- wedding day coordination on site (we will be there to assist you on your wedding day)